Tuesday, 18 February 2014

PTI MIM Post Number Two

Here is my second sample...

The background vine pattern was a little sparse on this little card sample I made, so I used the Spring Rain ink to stamp over it to provide more texture...and found that it added interesting depth to the layer.




 
For this card I used:
Cardstock 
Light & dark blue cardstock from my stash (Indeterminate aetiology)

Stamps
Ruby Rose
Turning a New Leaf

Inks
Brilliance Pearlescent Ice Blue Pigment Ink
PTI Enchanted Evening
PTI Spring Rain

Other
3 medium jewels


Thanks for looking....one more post to go...
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the colour of this card & the background effect is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the aha moment! I have a few Brilliance somewhere in my stash I need to try this technique with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards, but I think this one if my favourite, because of your fabulous background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card, i love the colours it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete