Friday, 21 February 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 2014-19-02


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Here is my entry for the SSS WC which I haven't entered before, but it's weddings or anniversaries this week and I sometimes have difficulty with wedding cards...

This is a card I have made for older friends who are planning to wed soon. They are keen bushwalkers, nature lovers and lead simple enviable lives, this colouring seemed appropriate for them.

I don't have any Prima flowers, but enter this anyway as this card has I made a MFT daisy flower to use a focal point.

Also, I tried generational stamping for the first time with this card, and love the effect of depth it produces.





Thanks for looking,
Di










1 comment:

  1. Love your gorgeous card, lovely verse and beautiful flower.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete