Friday, 21 February 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge #2

Here is a second card, made for the PTI MIM challenge this week, using an interesting background technique (see earlier post and link here). You can see the shimmer of the pigment ink faintly on the card, also on the darker leaves, which allow the ink to show through.

I took another photograph for this entry as the previous ones didn't do justice to the colours. It is very pretty and soft in reality. (My daughter has taken back her lovely camera for another project, so I am reduced to using far inferior equipment...that's my story anyway ;)

I include this card as I think it would be good to use for either a wedding or anniversary.



Thanks for looking!
Di

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete